Công Ty TNHH Ourhome Việt Nam
* The potential Hotel Chef will start working from Aug 2019
- Set up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipments
- Cook food in a timely manner
- Delegate tasks to kitchen staff
- Inform wait staff about daily specials
- Ensure appealing plate presentation
- Supervise Cooks and assist as needed
- Slightly modify recipes to meet customers’ needs and requests
- Monitor food stock and place orders
- Check freshness of food and discard out-of-date items
- Experiment with recipes and suggest new ingredients
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area
- Plan and direct food preparation and culinary activities
- Modify menus or create new ones that meet quality standards
- Estimate food requirements and food/labor costs
- Supervise kitchen staff’s activities
- Arrange for equipment purchases and repairs
- Recruit and manage kitchen staff
- Rectify arising problems or complaints
- Give prepared plates the “final touch”
- Perform administrative duties
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Keep time and payroll records
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
* Working Experience:
- At least two year experience as a Chef/Sous Chef. Preferably in the hospitality industry. Must be able to work independently with little supervision, as well as have the ability to consider, evaluate and make sound business decisions regarding financial related questions.
- Bachelor degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Diploma/ Certificate in Hotel Management preferred.
- Must be fluent in English, both verbal and written. Korean preferred.
- The ability to motivate and lead a team.
- Please send your applucation by online, mail or direct to
* CV's requirements:
- Education Certificate
- Heath checking
- ID card
- Birth Certificate